COMPRESSION STOCKINGS / GARMENTS AND WOUND CARE
Who should wear graduated compression stockings or compression garments?
TYPES OF COMPRESSION GARMENTS AVAILABLE
- Pantyhose Compression Garments are used for: venus insufficiency, general swelling, restless legs, lymphedema, pregnancies, post-op stockings for the prevention of thrombosis, long-distance travel stockings
- Compression Arm Sleeves are used for: primary lymphedema, secondary lymphedema from post mastectomy, lymphedema as a result of surgery or trauma
- Custom made-to-measure garments (If the standard garments do not fall within the patients limb measurements)
- Garment Devises to assist with the application and removal of garments. Examples: Medi-butler, silk sleeves and other
- Burn Compression Garments are used for skin grafts / burns
ORTHOTICS HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Roland Toogood offers the highest quality in orthotics health care services.
INJURY SOLUTIONS & BRACING
We offer a wide range of braces to cover all forms of injury as well as professional brace fitment.
We have a wide variety of diabetic footwear available to increase blood flow.
Custom-made foot orthotics are made using the latest in foot orthotic technology.